Release 112 of the Bipsync Research Management System RMS is out now, with improvements that include:
- The note filter now supports negative tags: you can now type a minus symbol before any tag name to specify that notes with that particular tag be excluded from the list of results.
- We introduced custom tag schemes (aka custom classifications) way back in release 87. With this release custom tags can now be hierarchical, so that a tag can appear under another tag, just like labels.
- Email tagging has been updated so that you can comma separate a list of tags inside the same square brackets. So where you used to tag an email subject line with [FB US] [Social Media] [VR] you can now optionally use [FB US, Social Media, VR] instead.
- Numerous improvements and fixes to the Advanced Subscriptions panel introduced in release 102.
- Various other improvements, including minor spellchecker and note editor enhancements.
As usual, please get in touch with your feedback, questions and comments.