Release 184 of the Bipsync Research Management System RMS is now available. This release includes a new integration along with a host of improvements and bug fixes.
We’re introducing a new integration with the Preqin data platform which covers numerous data feeds relating to Private Equity, Venture Capital, Hedge Funds and much more.
Through this integration we are able to associate data records in Preqin with objects in Bipsync, creating them if necessary. These could be funds within an investment pipeline, or the managers of those funds. These objects can then be augmented with relevant information, such as AUM for a fund manager or the asset class for a given fund. This information is updated regularly to ensure the data in Bipsync is always current.
We’re excited by the possibilities that this integration offers our users. If you’d like to configure it for your installation please get in touch.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- When emailing a note out of Bipsync, it’s now possible to limit eligible recipients to only contacts whose emails are in a domain that has been approved.
- When filtering contexts to show only those which have notes associated with them, a parent context will now appear if any of its children have notes, even if the parent itself does not.
- Grids can now be filtered to show only those items who do not have a value set for a given column.
- Search results can now be ordered in several different ways, not just “Most Relevant First”. This includes “Newest First”, “Oldest First”, “Recently Updated First” and other common ordering options.
- Significant performance improvements related to the loading and display of content.
- Improved the user experience when typing text in to a grid filter.
- The date a user is created is now displayed in the client admin app.
- Fixed an issue when combining a label token with some text when searching for notes.
- Fixed an issue which could make the interface unclear to read-only users.
- Fixed an issue which could cause note totals to appear for certain contexts.
- Fixed an issue which could cause too many items to be hidden when filtering a pipeline.
- Fixed an issue which could cause templates to not be visible when filtering notes by type.
- Fixed an issue which caused note counts to disappear when scrolling.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this Bipsync Research Management System RMS release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.