Published: June 30, 2022.
- Bipsync is a fast-growing SaaS company with a product thoughtfully designed to optimize research management.
- Our customers include the world’s leading Allocators, Asset Managers, and Alternative Fund Managers.
- You will be joining an established Customer Success team entrusted with onboarding Bipsync clients and looking after the well-being of Bipsync users.
- The Bipsync team is currently working in a hybrid fashion, both remotely and from our centrally-located NYC headquarters. We also have an office in Cardiff.
- Our benefits include remote working and unlimited vacation in an exciting, friendly, and flexible work environment.
- Bipsync is an equal-opportunities company that values diversity, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Please don’t hesitate to send in your application even if you don’t fully meet all requirements.
Bipsync was founded in Silicon Valley by experienced investors and software developers.
We develop a Research Platform for professional investors, available on the web, mobile and desktop. The majority of our customers are multi-billion dollar asset managers who perform in-depth research on investment opportunities to get an edge in their investments.
The Research Management market is worth billions of dollars, but until now has been served by old-fashioned, legacy software companies. Our modern, mobile-friendly, design-focused product quickly established a foothold and reputation, and now wins over most clients when we’re up against the competition. The opportunity is massive.
We’re a fast-growing pre-IPO business with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, a tightly-knit team, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by creative people who want to build extraordinary products for an underserved market.
The Customer Success Accounts team manages and strengthens relationships with our customers, maintaining an excellent retention rate and driving adoption of Bipsync across all accounts. You will be managing customer enquiries and ensuring high levels of service across your accounts.
As a central part of our Customer Success team, the Accounts Specialist owns the day-to-day relationship, proactively ensuring that our customers extract maximum value from their research automation investment in Bipsync. The Customer Success team partners closely with the Product team to relay customer feedback while introducing exciting new features to Bipsync end users.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in account management / customer support in a B2B environment.
- Investment management or SaaS industry experience highly beneficial.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable using CRM, service desk software, video conferencing, and analytics software tools.
- Excellent communication skills; you can give a confident presentation and write an eloquent e-mail.
- Competitive salary with the potential for a discretionary bonus on top of the base salary.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus commuter benefits and 401(k).
- Flexible remote working and unlimited vacation policy.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bipsync is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Our inclusive culture empowers all of us to collaborate, belong, learn and grow. We recruit and reward based on capability and performance and encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We’re committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities and we value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How To Apply
- Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feel free to send us an email with any questions.