Publish Date: Apr 14, 2023
Application Deadline: May 15, 2023
- Bipsync is a fast-growing SaaS company with a product thoughtfully designed to optimize research management.
- Our customers include the world’s leading Allocators, Asset Managers, and Alternative Fund Managers.
- You will be joining an established Customer Success team entrusted with onboarding Bipsync clients and looking after the well-being of Bipsync users.
- We are looking for candidates based in the New York metro area, and offer hybrid/flexible working options to allow you to work from home or at our NYC office located in the heart of the Financial District. We also have an office in Cardiff with the potential for international travel.
- Our benefits include family-friendly policies and unlimited vacation in an exciting and flexible work environment.
- Bipsync is an equal-opportunities company that values diversity, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Please don’t hesitate to send in your application even if you don’t fully meet all requirements.
- Salary Range: USD $80,000-$120,000 Base
Born in Silicon Valley, made in Cardiff, and headquartered in New York City, Bipsync is a Research and Due Diligence Platform for professional investors, available on the web, mobile and desktop. Bipsync clients span the entire investment management industry across asset class, strategy and size. The world’s largest allocators right through to pre-launch hedge funds rely on Bipsync as a single system of record and modern productivity environment to help them power their unique investment processes and drive operational excellence.
The Research Management market is worth billions of dollars, but until now has been served by old-fashioned, legacy software companies. Our modern, mobile-friendly, design-focused product quickly established a foothold and reputation, and now wins over most clients when we’re up against the competition. The opportunity is massive.
We’re a fast-growing pre-IPO business with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, a tightly-knit team, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by creative people who want to build extraordinary products for an underserved market.
The Customer Success Implementation team is responsible for getting Bipsync prospects and customers up and running on new installations as efficiently as possible. You will act as the ongoing technical liaison for clients, managing customer enquiries and ensuring high levels of service across your accounts.
As a central part of our Customer Success team, the Implementation Specialist works in close collaboration with our Product and Business teams to deliver exceptional technical customer service, support, and consultation from initial trial through ongoing client services. You’ll lead and streamline configuration, onboarding, and user training requirements for customers, ensuring our customers extract maximum value from their investment in Bipsync.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in account management / customer support in a B2B environment.
- Investment management or SaaS industry experience highly beneficial.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, including Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills; you can give a confident presentation and write an eloquent e-mail.
- Competitive salary with the potential for a discretionary bonus on top of the base salary.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus commuter benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Matching.
- Flexible remote working and unlimited vacation policy.
- Enhanced family-friendly policies.
- Potential for travel to Cardiff, Wales (UK).
- Brand new equipment and a home office budget.
- Learning and development opportunities, with a clear path for progression.
- Free tea, freshly ground coffee, fruit, snacks and goodies in our office kitchen.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bipsync is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Our inclusive culture empowers all of us to collaborate, belong, learn and grow. We recruit and reward based on capability and performance and encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We’re committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities and we value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How To Apply
- Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job reference number below.
- Feel free to send us an email with any questions.
Job Reference #: 2023-US-01