Published: September 6, 2023.
Deadline for applicants: September 29, 2023.
- Bipsync is a fast-growing financial technology SaaS company with a product thoughtfully designed to optimise research management.
- Our customers include the world’s leading Allocators, Asset Managers and Alternative Fund Managers.
- You will form part of a new data analyst team who will help understand and manage our clients complex data needs as they migrate from their existing systems on to Bipsync.
- You will join our Product team, working in a hybrid fashion: either from home, from our attractive and inspirational Cardiff office, or a mix of the two. We also have an office in New York with the potential for international travel.
- Salary up to £35,000 p.a. plus bonus incentive.
- We offer significant benefits in an exciting, friendly and flexible work environment.
- We are an equal-opportunities company that values diversity, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Please don’t hesitate to send in your application even if you don’t fully meet all the criteria.
Born in Silicon Valley, made in Cardiff, and headquartered in New York City, Bipsync is a Research and Due Diligence Platform for professional investors, available on the web, mobile and desktop. Bipsync clients span the entire investment management industry across asset class, strategy and size. The world’s largest allocators right through to pre-launch hedge funds rely on Bipsync as a single system of record and modern productivity environment to help them power their unique investment processes and drive operational excellence.
The Research Management market is worth billions of dollars, but until now has been served by old-fashioned, legacy software companies. Our modern, mobile-friendly, design-focused product quickly established a foothold and reputation, and now wins over most clients when we’re up against the competition. The opportunity is massive.
We’re a fast-growing business with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, a tightly-knitted team, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by creative people who want to build extraordinary products for an underserved market.
We are looking to build a team of data analysts to help understand and manage our clients complex data needs as they migrate from their existing systems on to Bipsync. As the team grows there will be the opportunity to take on more responsibility, become a subject matter expert and work with our clients directly.
You’ll be given the time and space to put your excellent analytical and problem solving skills into practice.
Our team are passionate, skilful and welcoming, and people enjoy working at Bipsync because of the trust, freedom and empowerment they are given. We strive to make everyone a key contributor in our ongoing success.
- Data mapping, manipulation and cleansing:
- Using a variety of tools help structure, cleanse and transform client datasets into a Bipsync compatible upload file.
- Work with the Senior Data Analyst and our engineering team as they develop in-house tools to assist with migrations from third party platforms.
- Liaise with our sales and implementation teams in the client discovery and on-boarding processes.
- Gather, define and prioritize requirements.
- Work closely with clients to understand their existing data tech stack and capture requirements.
- Develop data mapping to illustrate the relationships between source and target data points.
- Help chart & visualize datasets, workflows and hand-offs.
- Up to 2 years experience of data migrations and/or data extraction/manipulation tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Expertise in data manipulation tools such as Microsoft Excel is essential, in addition to experience with databases such as MySQL, Oracle or MongoDB.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI is preferred.
- It is helpful if you have experience in consultancy work.
- Domain expertise in financial data is also beneficial.
- The desire to achieve and maintain expert level knowledge of Bipsync’s clients and products.
- Excellent communication skills that engender effective collaboration with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Bonus scheme.
- A Comprehensive Health Cash Plan.
- Private Health insurance.
- Enhanced family-friendly policies.
- Enhanced employer pension contributions.
- A monthly wellbeing allowance to spend on our flexible benefits platform.
- Birthday celebrations, regular lunches, events and team nights out.
- Unlimited vacation policy, flexible and remote working opportunities.
- Potential for travel to the US.
- A flexible hybrid working arrangement, featuring a brand new, easily-accessible office.
- Brand new equipment and a home office budget.
- Learning and development opportunities, with a clear path for progression.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bipsync are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Our inclusive culture empowers all of us to collaborate, belong, learn and grow. We recruit and reward based on capability and performance and encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We’re committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities and we value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How To Apply
- Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job reference number below.
- Feel free to send us an email with any questions.
- This position is not exclusive to any recruiters at this time.
Job Reference #: 2023-UK-02