Bipsync is a fast growing SaaS fintech company with a product thoughtfully designed to help financial organizations manage their research. Bipsync clients span the entire investment management industry across asset class, strategy and size. The world’s largest investment institutions right through to pre-launch hedge funds rely on Bipsync as a single system of record and modern productivity environment to help them power their unique research processes and drive operational excellence.
We’re now looking for talented Cardiff University graduates to join our Infrastructure and product team out of our modern Cardiff office at the Cardiff University Sbarc | Spark innovation campus. Our Graduate roles offer students the chance to get hands-on experience and build your career in a fast-paced, flexible and friendly start-up environment. We have full-time career opportunities for recent graduates and are now recruiting for 2023-2024.
About the Role
As an Operations Engineer you will join the infrastructure team, taking part in a wide range of activities as an integral member of the team.
- Design, deploy and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure using Terraform
- Build and configure Linux servers using Packer and Ansible.
- Automate everything using Python and AWS.
- Diagnose issues affecting performance or reliability.
- Help the wider product team build, test and deploy our products faster
- Support customer facing teams solve issues faster by providing better tooling
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of Cloud computing
- Some knowledge of Linux based technologies.
- Graduating with a 2:1 or above in a computing focused degree.
- Broad interests in computing.
What You Will Gain
- Direct experience of modern infrastructure tooling (AWS, Terraform, Ansible)
- Training and the opportunity to become certified in a range of products
- The chance to be part of a small, talented team that will encourage you to develop your skills.
- Insight into how a successful SaaS fintech company operates.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept applications throughout the year.
- Feel free to send us an email with any questions.