Published: June 30, 2022.
- Bipsync is a fast-growing SaaS company with a product thoughtfully designed to optimize research management.
- Our customers include the world’s leading Allocators, Asset Managers, and Alternative Fund Managers.
- You will be joining an established Marketing team entrusted with driving Bipsync’s demand and lead generation process, expanding the footprint of our industry-leading SaaS software for its prospects and clients.
- The Bipsync team is currently working in a hybrid fashion, both remotely and from our centrally-located NYC headquarters. We also have an office in Cardiff.
- Our benefits include remote working and unlimited vacation in an exciting, friendly, and flexible work environment.
- Bipsync is an equal-opportunities company that values diversity, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Please don’t hesitate to send in your application even if you don’t fully meet all requirements.
Bipsync was founded in Silicon Valley by experienced investors and software developers.
We develop a Research Platform for professional investors, available on the web, mobile and desktop. The majority of our customers are multi-billion dollar asset managers who perform in-depth research on investment opportunities to get an edge in their investments.
The Research Management market is worth billions of dollars, but until now has been served by old-fashioned, legacy software companies. Our modern, mobile-friendly, design-focused product quickly established a foothold and reputation, and now wins over most clients when we’re up against the competition. The opportunity is massive.
We’re a fast-growing pre-IPO business with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, a tightly-knit team, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by creative people who want to build extraordinary products for an underserved market.
The Marketing team drives new business opportunities across our customer acquisition process, taking the lead in our inbound strategy (SEO/SEM, content) and supporting our account-based marketing strategy with outbound campaign tactics and creative projects (email, PR, events).
As a central part of our Marketing team, the Marketing Associate promotes Bipsync to our target markets to attract qualified prospects that convert into long-term customers. The Marketing team partners with the Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to understand customer needs, the competitive landscape, and business priorities.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Create and edit compelling short- and long-form marketing content, including industry whitepapers, ebooks, blogs, webinars, and videos as well as content for omnichannel digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage a content review process that ensures all content is on-brand, error-free, consistent in style, and optimized for both search and user experience across all channels to attract a qualified audience.
- Drive end-to-end development process for new marketing materials, from idea generation and writing to distribution and tracking.
- Lead inbound marketing activities, leveraging SEO, social, content, and digital advertising to drive Bipsync’s demand generation engine and grow high prospect conversion rates.
- Support an account-based sales and marketing strategy with outbound campaigns (mail, print, events).
- Use content performance data, audience / persona insights, and competitive analysis to develop the content strategy, audience content journey mapping, editorial / story angles, and final content plan.
- Effectively manage external agencies and suppliers (PR, content, designers).
- Measure, optimize, and report on the success of all marketing activities.
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required, plus 3-5 years of content or product marketing experience with a focus on writing and creative development of content and marketing materials
- Exposure to technology/B2B marketing: An understanding of B2B enterprise marketing technologies and the importance of developing a “story” to communicate value proposition
- Proficiency with LinkedIn, Google SEO, Salesforce, Hubspot, WordPress, Loom
- Competitive salary with the potential for a discretionary bonus on top of the base salary.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus commuter benefits and 401(k).
- Flexible remote working and unlimited vacation policy.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bipsync is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Our inclusive culture empowers all of us to collaborate, belong, learn and grow. We recruit and reward based on capability and performance and encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We’re committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities and we value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How To Apply
- Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feel free to send us an email with any questions.