Published: November 3, 2022.
- Bipsync is a fast-growing SaaS company with a product thoughtfully designed to optimize research management.
- Our customers include the world’s leading Allocators, Asset Managers, and Alternative Fund Managers.
- You will be joining a Finance & Operations team entrusted with managing the strategic direction and tactical day-to-day financial and business operations for the company.
- The Bipsync team is currently working in a hybrid fashion, both remotely and from our centrally-located NYC headquarters. Candidates based in the NYC metro area are strongly preferred. We also have an office in Cardiff.
- Our benefits include remote working and unlimited vacation in an exciting, friendly, and flexible work environment.
- Bipsync is an equal-opportunities company that values diversity, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Please don’t hesitate to send in your application even if you don’t fully meet all requirements.
Bipsync was founded in Silicon Valley by experienced investors and software developers. We’ve developed Research Management Software for professional investors, available on the web, mobile, and desktop. The majority of our customers are multi-billion dollar asset managers who perform in-depth research on investment opportunities to get an edge in their investments.
The Research Management market is worth billions of dollars, but until now has been served by old-fashioned, legacy software companies. Our modern, mobile-friendly, design-focused product quickly established a foothold and reputation, and now wins over most clients when we’re up against the competition. The opportunity is massive.
We’re a fast-growing pre-IPO business with solid investment, a proven product strategy, and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, a tightly-knit team, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by creative people who want to build extraordinary products for an underserved market.
Bipsync’s Finance & Operations team optimizes global operational efficiency at Bipsync at all levels and across all functions, working to implement best practices in FP&A and accounting, business operations, and recruiting/HR. This team drives the implementation of repeatable, scalable operational processes and is at the heart of strategic, financial, and operational leadership for the company.
The Senior Manager, Finance & Operations will play a critical cross-functional role that supports strategic decision-making and financial management while tackling tactical day-to-day operations at Bipsync. This role reports to the SVP of Finance & Operations and is currently based in Bipsync’s NYC headquarters.
You are excited to dig into existing processes to learn how the business currently operates and how Bipsync can continue to innovate and improve. You’re detail-oriented and eager to take initiative and own projects from start to finish. You can prioritize tasks and responsibilities dynamically, and you are a team player who wants to learn about Product, Customer Acquisition, and Customer Success so we can collaborate on global operational solutions.
- Manage Bipsync’s controller and accounting team, directing timely monthly consolidated global financial reporting and ongoing cash management, including payables and receivables.
- Develop and refine dynamic internal reporting dashboards for tracking revenue and expenses and managing to the annual budget.
- Coordinate with Customer Success on client renewals and retention and ongoing client diligence questionnaires.
- Partner with DevOps on vendor procurement and review, maintaining business insurances and certifications and compliance.
- Support the Head of People in improving internal global communications, general employee wellbeing and team cohesiveness, and office needs.
- Be an expert on financial and operational software trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of experience in finance, accounting, business operations, or a related field in a B2B environment.
- Investment management or SaaS industry experience highly beneficial.
- CPA and/or a thorough understanding of GAAP accounting preferred.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, including Microsoft Excel, and previous experience using financial accounting/planning software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary with the potential for a discretionary bonus on top of the base salary.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus commuter benefits and 401(k).
- Flexible remote working and unlimited vacation policy.
Total Compensation Salary Range (Base + Potential Bonus): $100k/year – $150k/year
Diversity and Inclusion
Bipsync is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Our inclusive culture empowers all of us to collaborate, belong, learn and grow. We recruit and reward based on capability and performance and encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We’re committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities and we value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How To Apply
- Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feel free to send us an email with any questions.