Publish Date: September 22, 2023
Application Deadline: October 20, 2023
- Bipsync is a fast-growing financial technology SaaS company with a product thoughtfully designed to optimize research management.
- Our customers include the world’s leading Allocators, Asset Managers, and Alternative Fund Managers.
- You will be joining an established Product team responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle.
- We are looking for candidates based in the New York metro area, and offer hybrid/flexible working options to allow you to work from home or at our NYC office located in the heart of the Financial District. We also have an office in Cardiff, where you can travel to meet with our Product team.
- Our benefits include family-friendly policies and unlimited vacation in an exciting and flexible work environment.
- Bipsync is an equal-opportunities company that values diversity, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Please don’t hesitate to send in your application even if you don’t fully meet all requirements.
- Salary Range: USD $160,000-$180,000 Base
Born in Silicon Valley, made in Cardiff, and headquartered in New York City, Bipsync is a Research and Due Diligence Platform for professional investors, available on the web, mobile and desktop. Bipsync clients span the entire investment management industry across asset class, strategy and size. The world’s largest allocators right through to pre-launch hedge funds rely on Bipsync as a single system of record and modern productivity environment to help them power their unique investment processes and drive operational excellence.
The Research Management market is worth billions of dollars, but until now has been served by old-fashioned, legacy software companies. Our modern, mobile-friendly, design-focused product quickly established a foothold and reputation, and now wins over most clients when we’re up against the competition. The opportunity is massive.
We’re a fast-growing business with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, a tightly-knit team, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by creative people who want to build extraordinary products for the investment management community.
As a Senior Product Manager at Bipsync, you will play a critical role in driving the evolution and development of our product offerings. Reporting directly to the SVP of Engineering, you will work closely with cross-functional teams, guide product development, and help shape the product roadmap to ensure Bipsync continues to deliver innovative solutions that meet the needs of our clients and align with our strategic vision.
- Product planning and execution throughout product lifecycle
- Set the product strategy and long term roadmap by working closely with clients and leveraging feedback from client service and sales teams.
- Be the primary subject matter expert for the product to provide clarity on business needs, competitive landscape and provide support to other functional areas.
- Work closely with the engineering team to implement technical solutions given defined business and functional requirements.
- Track client usage, feature utilization and satisfaction across the offering.
- Liaise with our existing strategic partners and manage the on-boarding of new partners.
- Gather, define and prioritize requirements
- Work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to gather and define business requirements, taking an analytical approach to defining benefit.
- Attend industry conferences and events, and review relevant publications, etc. to understand changing industry requirements.
- Work closely with the product and design teams to design practical solutions for business requirements.
- Create and develop functional requirement documents including data migration rules, business rules, work flow diagrams, wireframes, user stories and other deliverables to support development.
- Ensure that other functional teams are informed about product direction and educated on the corresponding value proposition.
- Create and develop learning resources for both internal and external consumption.
- 5+ years experience working in a product management role in financial technology.
- Domain expertise in institutional financial investing.
- Curiosity to achieve and maintain expert level knowledge of Bipsync’s clients and products.
- Demonstrable prior success in defining and launching exceptional products in a high-growth environment.
- Experience working collaboratively with engineering, UX, client service, marketing and sales teams.
- Competitive salary with the potential for a discretionary bonus on top of the base salary.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus commuter benefits.
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Matching.
- Flexible remote working and unlimited vacation policy.
- Enhanced family-friendly policies.
- Travel to Cardiff, Wales (UK).
- Brand new equipment and a home office budget.
- Learning and development opportunities, with a clear path for progression.
- Free tea, freshly ground coffee, fruit, snacks and goodies in our office kitchen.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bipsync is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Our inclusive culture empowers all of us to collaborate, belong, learn and grow. We recruit and reward based on capability and performance and encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We’re committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities and we value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How To Apply
- Please submit your CV to email@example.com and include the job reference number below.
- Feel free to send us an email with any questions.
Job Reference #: 2023-US-04