Published: April 19, 2022.
Deadline for applicants: May 20, 2022.
- Bipsync is a fast-growing, privately funded SaaS startup with a product thoughtfully designed to optimise research management.
- Our customers include the world’s leading Allocators, Asset Managers and Alternative Fund Managers.
- You will be joining an established software engineering team who develop the suite of web applications that make up the Bipsync platform.
- You will join our Product team, working in a hybrid fashion: either from home, from our attractive and inspirational Cardiff office, or a mix of the two. We also have an office in New York with the potential for international travel.
- Salary up to £60,000 p.a.
- We offer significant benefits in an exciting, friendly and flexible work environment.
- We are an equal-opportunities company that values diversity, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Please don’t hesitate to send in your application even if you don’t fully meet all the criteria.
Bipsync was founded in Silicon Valley by experienced investors and software developers.
We develop a Research Platform for professional investors, available on the web, mobile and desktop. The majority of our customers are multi-billion dollar asset managers who perform in-depth research on investment opportunities to get an edge in their investments.
The Research Management market is worth billions of dollars, but until now has been served by old-fashioned, legacy software companies. Our modern, mobile-friendly, design-focused product quickly established a foothold and reputation, and now wins over most clients when we’re up against the competition. The opportunity is massive.
We’re a fast-growing pre-IPO business with solid investment, a proven product strategy and a lucrative target market. This brings a number of benefits, including a high level of autonomy, a tightly-knitted team, and a lack of bureaucracy. The Bipsync team is driven by creative people who want to build extraordinary products for an underserved market.
You’ll be given the time and space to put your excellent programming skills into practice. We have an interesting and varied roadmap; it’s a wish-list packed with innovative features waiting to be brought to life, and you’ll work collaboratively with the team to do just that. Together with the Design and QA teams you’ll determine how our software should look and function, always with our users in mind. You’ll interact with our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to ensure that our product is well received by clients, prospects and the wider market.
As a senior member of the team you’ll be expected to play a major role in deciding how our product and processes should evolve. We embrace new technologies and strive to follow best practice, always with the goal of shipping high quality software on a regular schedule, and you’ll help us figure out how to achieve these goals. You’ll share your knowledge and inspire others with your enthusiasm and insight.
Our team are passionate, skilful and welcoming, and people enjoy working at Bipsync because of the trust, freedom and empowerment they are given. We strive to make everyone a key contributor in our ongoing success.
- A relevant technical/computing degree or an equivalent technical background.
- At least six years’ experience of web application software engineering.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and shipping high quality products and features, ideally in a leadership capacity.
- Experience of working with a lean, agile approach.
- Competitive compensation.
- A Comprehensive Health Cash Plan.
- Private Health insurance.
- Enhanced family-friendly policies.
- Enhanced employer pension contributions.
- A monthly wellbeing allowance to spend on our flexible benefits platform.
- Birthday celebrations, regular lunches, events and team nights out.
- Unlimited vacation policy, flexible and remote working opportunities.
- Potential for travel to the US.
- A flexible hybrid working arrangement, featuring a brand new, easily-accessible office.
- Brand new equipment and a home office budget.
- Learning and development opportunities, with a clear path for progression.
- Free tea, freshly ground coffee, fruit, snacks and goodies in our well-stocked kitchen.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bipsync are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Our inclusive culture empowers all of us to collaborate, belong, learn and grow. We recruit and reward based on capability and performance and encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We’re committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities and we value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.