Release 184 of the Bipsync Research Management System RMS is now available. This release includes a host of improvements and bug fixes.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- When emailing a note out of Bipsync, it’s now possible to limit eligible recipients to only contacts whose emails are in a domain that has been approved.
- When filtering contexts to show only those which have notes associated with them, a parent context will now appear if any of its children have notes, even if the parent itself does not.
- Grids can now be filtered to show only those items who do not have a value set for a given column.
- Search results can now be ordered in several different ways, not just “Most Relevant First”. This includes “Newest First”, “Oldest First”, “Recently Updated First” and other common ordering options.
- Significant performance improvements related to the loading and display of content.
- Improved the user experience when typing text in to a grid filter.
- The date a user is created is now displayed in the client admin app.
- Fixed an issue when combining a label token with some text when searching for notes.
- Fixed an issue which could make the interface unclear to read-only users.
- Fixed an issue which could cause note totals to appear for certain contexts.
- Fixed an issue which could cause too many items to be hidden when filtering a pipeline.
- Fixed an issue which could cause templates to not be visible when filtering notes by type.
- Fixed an issue which caused note counts to disappear when scrolling.