Release 196 of the Bipsync Research Management System is now available. There are a number of useful improvements and bug fixes in this release.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- A new rule condition allows rules to be applied when an item of content has been updated by a particular user or group of users.
- The calendar display option menu is now easier to interact with.
- Empty groups are no longer displayed when assigning tags to a Mail Classifier rule.
- Subscribed user groups are no longer incorrectly shown as unsubscribed in the RMS app interface.
- The potential width of the note list column has now been increased so that users who favour a table view are able to maximise the amount of content displayed on screen.
- Custom widgets can now show which user last updated an item of content.
- Where applicable, API responses now include the user who last updated an item of content.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Mail Classifier rules from being tested if the “Move Processed Mail” option was disabled.
- Fixed an issue which prevented items of content from being opened in a new tab.
- Fixed an issue which prevented emailed notes with over 20mb of combined attachments from being delivered.
- Fixed an issue which prevented grid columns from being resized.
- Fixed an issue which caused subscription notifications for events to not be sent.
- Fixed an issue which caused the note list to become condensed when adding a column while in table view.
- Fixed an issue which could cause SSO settings to be reset incorrectly within the Setup app.
- Fixed an issue which caused an exit confirmation dialog to appear unnecessarily within the Setup app.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.