Release 199 of the Bipsync Research Management System is now available. There are a number of useful improvements and bug fixes in this release.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- The calendar event importer now supports events that have been forwarded by email.
- Clicking a link in a task notification email, where the task has been associated with a note, now navigates the user to that note.
- Attachments can now optionally be placed at the top of a note, above any fields that have been configured.
- A new rule action allows the author of a workflow item to be changed to match the value of a given user lookup field.
- It’s now possible to export a list of calendar events as a CSV file.
- When creating a note, it’s now possible to automatically assign the author as a contact associated with that note.
- Fixed an issue which caused rules configured for a workflow pipeline to include items outside that pipeline.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the historic data dashboard widget to not populate process.
- Fixed an issue which meant that adding a new column to the note list in table view mode replaced any previously added column.
- Fixed an issue which caused an error message to appear when opening a PDF attached to a note that was returned in a search result.
- Fixed an issue causing the PDF viewer to highlight individual search result keywords but not the search term in full.
- Fixed an issue that meant a refresh was required for the calendar to switch between showing events and showing research.
- Fixed an issue which prevented tasks from being shared.
- Fixed an issue which made it difficult to reset a filtered note list after filtering by the note’s created date or another date field.
- Fixed an issue which caused in-app notifications to be delayed.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.