Release 199 of the Bipsync Research Management System (RMS) is now available. There are a number of useful improvements and bug fixes in this release.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- The calendar event importer now supports events that have been forwarded by email.
- Clicking a link in a task notification email, where the task has been associated with a note, now navigates the user to that note.
- Attachments can now optionally be placed at the top of a note, above any fields that have been configured.
- A new rule action allows the author of a workflow item to be changed to match the value of a given user lookup field.
- It’s now possible to export a list of calendar events as a CSV file.
- When creating a note, it’s now possible to automatically assign the author as a contact associated with that note.
- Fixed an issue which caused rules configured for a workflow pipeline to include items outside that pipeline.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the historic data dashboard widget to not populate process.
- Fixed an issue which meant that adding a new column to the note list in table view mode replaced any previously added column.
- Fixed an issue which caused an error message to appear when opening a PDF attached to a note that was returned in a search result.
- Fixed an issue causing the PDF viewer to highlight individual search result keywords but not the search term in full.
- Fixed an issue that meant a refresh was required for the calendar to switch between showing events and showing research.
- Fixed an issue which prevented tasks from being shared.
- Fixed an issue which made it difficult to reset a filtered note list after filtering by the note’s created date or another date field.
- Fixed an issue which caused in-app notifications to be delayed.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this Bipsync Research Management System (RMS) release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.