The Bipsync Notes iOS App has been updated to version 1.6.2 with a number of new features. Update your app now or download the new version from the App Store.
- Support for filtering notes by “Only My Notes” or only notes by a particular user group, similar to the feature in the main web interface.
- A new setting to specify the format of tickers: default (local format) or the full Bloomberg format.
- A new setting to specify the format of dates: the default short date format, or a full date format with timestamp. Both of these new settings can be found in the usual iOS app settings panel.
- Note that due to an iOS bug when upgrading apps, you may need to restart the Settings app on your iPhone in the multitasking menu before you see the new settings. To do this, double tap the home button then swipe the Settings panel up to close it.
- A new formatting toolbar button to insert numbered lists.
- Auto-focus into the note area when a new note is created, so you can start typing immediately.
- Support for Preferred Initials for users. These can be configured in your main Bipsync web administration interface, if you have users with the same initials.
- Plus over 10 bug fixes and minor improvements.
If you have any questions about this update or any other aspect of the Bipsync RMS or Bipsync Notes iOS app, don’t hesitate to get in touch.