Less than a week after release 72, the Bipsync Research Management System RMS has been updated to release 73, a minor release with the following improvements:
- A new Group filter option in the note filter, which allows you to filter the notes list based on who the note is shared with. As well as specific group names, you can also specify Private or Fund (aka Team in the free version of Bipsync) to filter notes based on whether they are your private notes, or notes (from anyone) shared with everyone in the fund. As with other note filter options, multiple values in the same field are combined with an OR, so filtering by Private and Telecoms will list all notes that are either shared with the Telecoms group, or are your private notes.
- Improved the Composition of Notes widget on the dashboard, with a simplified interface and a new date range filter that defaults to the last year of notes.
- Improved the performance of the interface for installations with tens of thousands of notes.
- Improved the template for notes emailed out of Bipsync, with less contextual information before the note content.
- Improved the Web Clipper interface: only display sharing options for groups that you’re a member of, and better alignment of icons.
- Fixed an issue with the display of the subscription list in Settings interface, where subscribed labels could appear in the subscribed companies list.
Please get in touch if you have any feedback or suggestions.