The Bipsync Research Management System RMS is now on release 139. This maintenance release contained a number of improvements and fixes that further enhance clients Bipsync experience, including:
- The performance of grids and lists containing a substantial number of records has been improved.
- It’s now possible to rename files that have been attached to items. To do so, open the file’s context menu, then choose ‘Rename…’.
- A new option has been added to the “Related Items” widget which controls the default number of items that are displayed.
- Dashboards now support multiple instances of custom filter widgets.
- It’s easier to access note content within the payload of web hooks triggered from a rule.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented tables within notes from being edited.
- Fixed an issue where files uploaded from the Bipsync Notes desktop app would sometimes not preview in the Bipsync web app.
As usual, please get in touch with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.