The Bipsync Research Management System RMS is now on release 117 which contains several useful enhancements and improvements, including a revamped note calendar.
The previous calendar design in the platform made it easy to see an overview of all research activity, and allowed users to quickly filter the note list by any given date. We felt we could make the calendar widget even more useful than that, and so in this release we reconsidered the way it looks and behaves:
The calendar “week” view (above) now explicitly displays which notes were created and when. In addition, there is also now a “list” calendar view, which is useful for quickly scanning note titles by date.
The new approach proves useful for those who frequently need to find information related to specific earnings call memos or meeting notes fast. We continue to develop the calendar, along with our events functionality in general, and plan to share more in-depth details in the near future – so stay tuned!
Other Fixes and Improvements:
- Note editor: The items within the editor toolbar can now be customized on a per-client basis.
- Specify user groups: Like pipelines, you can now make classifications such as Companies or Industries visible only to specified user groups.
- Compliance App: You can now customize the format of the generated metadata spreadsheet.
- Comment count: The number of comments made against a particular item now appears in the Comments Sidebar.
- Automation Rules: Added a new rule condition to do something when a specific field changes, and a new rule action to send the contents of a note to a user who has been tagged to that note.
- Properties view: The order of sections within the “Properties” view – origin, usergroups, authors, etc. – can now be specified.
- Dozens of other bug fixes and improvements, including:
- Filter Companies by ticker.
- The order of fields within an emailed note is now consistent with how they display within the app.
- HTML fields now appear within email notifications.
As usual, please get in touch with your suggestions and questions.