Release 166 of the Bipsync Research Management System RMS is out now. In this release we’ve added an neat way to switch between notes and files in the research list, along with the usual improvements and bug fixes.
Filtering by Research Type
Bipsync supports two fundamental research content types – notes and files. In this release we’ve made it easier to differentiate between the two when you want to while browsing in the RMS, by allowing users to choose from the display menu whether they view Research content by type, or all types combined, in the list.
While we’re discussing the display menu, we should note another addition in this release: the ability to sort the list by the value of a date field. This has been requested by a few of our clients, and we’re happy to oblige.
Syncing Cancelled Events
We’ve continued to improve our Exchange Sync feature by adding support for cancelled events. Now, when an event is cancelled by its organiser, we’ll automatically remove it from all calendars within Bipsync too, and cancelled events will no longer automatically trigger rules.
Cancelled events can also be discovered via a new API endpoint – please see our API documentation for details.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Our Portfolio Importer is now able to identify positions based on ISIN codes or additional names.
- Positions can be supplied to the Portfolio Importer as a file encoded with PGP encryption.
- List fields can now be established in a hierarchy. The available options of each field can be automatically filtered, based on the values of the other fields in the chain.
- Fixed an issue with filtering grids by lookup fields.
- Fixed an issue with adding tags to tasks.
- Fixed an issue where spelling mistake highlights would sometimes appear in the wrong place.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this Bipsync Research Management System RMS release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.