Release 193 of the Bipsync Research Management System (RMS) is now available. This is a minor release which mainly addresses bugs while also improving a few key features.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Added an option to not include attachments when emailing a note.
- The calendar widget can now be configured to only show the working week (i.e. weekends are not displayed).
- A company’s primary ISIN is now included in API requests to the /v2/category endpoint.
- User lookup fields can now be configured to default to the current user.
- Fixed an issue which caused some emails to not be processed by the Mail Classifier.
- Fixed an issue which caused blank Bloomberg tickers to appear in some emails.
- Fixed an issue which caused some event lookup fields to not list events.
- Fixed an issue which caused certain links within custom widgets to be broken.
- Fixed an issue which prevented tasks from being sorted by assignee.