Release 194 of the Bipsync Research Management System (RMS) is now available. This release addresses several bugs along with several improvements, including a new rule action.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Introduced a new rule action which allows the owner of a task to be re-assigned to another user.
- The v1/analytics API endpoint now includes the “to” addresses of email that was sent from Bipsync for applicable events.
- Lookup fields that are conditionally displayed depending on other fields’ values can now use custom icons and color tints when listing options.
- When converting a note attachment to a standalone research file, any labels that were applied to the original note are now also applied to the new file document.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in some fields not being included in certain webhook responses.
- Fixed an issue which caused some attachments to not be included in archive exports.
- Fixed an issue with the Excel Workbook sync feature which caused some valid tickers to not be identified.
- Fixed an issue which caused conditional formatting to not be applied to calculation fields in some situations.