Release 198 of the Bipsync Research Management System (RMS) is now available. There are a number of useful improvements and bug fixes in this release.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Company ISIN data can now be included in email notifications for subscriptions and rules.
- The Excel field sync feature now supports an expanded set of document types, including workflow items like Funds, Investments and Ideas.
- A new rule action allows the author of a workflow document to be changed.
- Conditional formatting can now be applied to any type of field on a dashboard or grid, and the comparison value can be specific to the document which is being displayed.
- Clicking a link to a note from within a grid no longer causes users to be navigated to the home section of the app.
- It’s now possible to specify restrictions for outgoing email within the Setup app.
- The memory usage of notes with embedded images was improved.
- The names of the export files created by the Archiver can now be specified.
- The Exchange sync folder browser UI was improved.
- Fixed an issue which stopped email notifications being sent for event subscriptions.
- Fixed an issue which could cause HTML fields to not save correctly.
- Fixed an issue which prevented some fields from being resized on dashboards.
- Fixed an issue which in some circumstances prevented research from being filtered by the date it was created.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent a dashboard to not load.
- Fixed an issue which prevented a Microsoft Exchange integration from identifying public folders for syncing.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent an attachment from being deleted.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this Bipsync Research Management System (RMS) release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.