Release 201 of the Bipsync Research Management System (RMS) is now available and includes some handy improvements and bug fixes.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- HTML data that is created from dynamic sections of a note template (e.g. a URL to the website of a related public company) is now rendered correctly in notes created from that template.
- The v1/field API endpoint now includes the breadcrumb property for each listed field.
- Hyperlinks within grid columns are now clickable.
- Subscription notifications are now more comprehensively sent when items of content are associated with events.
- The RMS app’s search UI was improved to make it easier to select a result.
- Fixed an issue which caused the grid’s grouping settings to reset when manipulating visible columns, along with several other improvements to group by functionality.
- Fixed an issue which prevented empty values from being added to grouped fields via the API.
- Fixed an issue which caused contact names with accented characters to be displayed incorrectly within token input fields.
- Fixed numerous smaller grid widget data display issues.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this Bipsync Research Management System (RMS) release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.