Release 217 of the Bipsync Research Management System (RMS) is now available. This release includes a brand-new integration with Burgiss’ Private i Platform which we’ve very excited to share, and lots of other smaller improvements.
Private i Platform Integration
Burgiss’ Private i Platform allows private capital firms to monitor, measure, and report on their portfolios and associated investment activity. Our new integration means that for the first time, users of both systems can access all their pre- and post- investment knowledge in one place.
A wide array of data can be synced from Private i Platform to Bipsync including entity information and investment analytics. This data can be accessed and interrogated via Bipsync’s grids, charts and dashboards, and referenced within rules, reports and exports. This is true for individual funds, fund managers and asset classes, and also at the aggregate level across entire investment pipelines.
To learn more, check out our dedicated integration guide.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Messages sent via web hooks / Amazon SQS are now able to include the IDs of lookup field values in addition to the value names.
- The RMS’ left hand navigation panel can now be expanded and collapsed.
- A new editor shortcut, CTRL-Alt-H, allows text to be highlighted.
- Grid widget contents can be exported in Microsoft Excel XLSX format.
- Fixed an issue which caused some grid columns to not sort in the correct order.
- Fixed an issue which meant that incorrect stock prices were displayed for some listed companies.
- Fixed an issue which prevented conditional formatting from being applied to certain field types.
- Fixed an issue which stopped the quick edit modal from closing when the close button was clicked.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the Stage picker from opening on some dashboards.
- Fixed an issue which meant that notes without titles could not be emailed out of the system.
- Fixed an issue which caused links within tooltips for relationship fields to be invalid.
- Fixed an issue which prevented lookup field values from being able to be associated with Solovis tag ref values.
- Fixed an issue which meant that stale values could appear in grids for certain field types.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in spellchecker suggestions from being incorrectly ordered.
Please get in touch with us if you’d like to discuss any of these changes in more detail.