The Bipsync Research Management System RMS has been updated to release 63 (see previous release notes for 62, 61, 60, 59). This is a minor release, with a focus on improvements rather than new features. These include:
- Improved search performance: the search returns results even faster.
- Improved typography in notes exported to PDF, including smaller text, slightly tighter line spacing, and a reduced contrast footer.
- Improved layout of notes emailed out of Bipsync that contain images or tables.
- Preliminary support for the Microsoft Edge browser.
- We introduced automated virus scanning for file uploads in version 61. In this release, an in-app notification is created whenever a potential problem file is detected.
- Up/down arrow keys can be used to scroll PDF file previews.
- Support for machine-learning based Company/Stock auto-fill when typing the title of a pipeline project, e.g. an Idea or an Investment title.
- Separate default sharing settings for Web Clipper notes, so that you can specify that web clipped notes have a different default sharing state to the notes you create in Bipsync.
- If you @mention someone in a comment, you’ll be warned if the user doesn’t currently have shared access to the note.
- When you click a notification about a comment, the window will scroll down to the relevant comment.
- Plus more than 20 other fixes and improvements.
An example of the improved PDF Export typography