The Bipsync Research Management System RMS has been updated to release 74, with 19 fixes and improvements that include:
- New feature in the pipeline overview widget: export all projects to CSV.
- New keyboard shortcuts to re-arrange / move bullets (list items):
- Alt + Shift + Up Arrow to move the current list item up
- Alt + Shift + Down Arrow to move the current list item down
- Alt + Shift + Right Arrow to indent the current list item (also Tab)
- Alt + Shift + Left Arrow to outdent the current list item (also Shift + Tab)
- The number of projects in each pipeline stage is now displayed in the left column.
- New option in Compliance Report to filter by team, a useful feature for multi-strategy funds that use independent teams as well as smaller user groups.
- Pasting text from a PDF in Chrome now tries to remove formatting line-breaks from the pasted text.
- Improvements to the formatting of Outlook emails in Bipsync.
- Fixes for sharing notes by user group when emailing a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Custom fields now support the same clickable context menu as note tags.
As usual, please get in touch if you have any feedback, questions or suggestions.