The Bipsync Research Management System RMS is now on release 138. This release is made up of improvements and bug fixes as we work towards several exciting new features that are destined for the next couple of releases – watch this space for more information on those.
Configurable Dashboard Widgets
Our Dashboard Editor allows users to configure their Bipsync dashboards with numerous different widgets. In this release we’ve included a new widget type to show a list of items that match certain criteria of your choice. This could be used to list the positions that an analyst is responsible for, or the ten notes most recently created by a user group, for example. The possibilities are endless.
Here’s an example configuration that lists active positions assigned to the logged-in user:
If you’re a Bipsync customer and would like to use the configurable widget within your dashboards please get in touch with your Customer Success Manager.
Other Fixes and Improvements
- Improvements to “Content tagged with” widget to support classifications such as companies, geographies and industries.
- Improved consistency of ordering grid columns on dashboards.
- If a user session expires, they are now returned to their previous location once they’ve logged in.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused an error when previewing large PDFs.
- Pressing the tab key within a sentence now inserts a tab character, and doesn’t result in the text block being indented.
As usual, please get in touch with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.