The Bipsync Research Management System RMS is now on release 120. This is a minor release that adds a number of improvements while also addressing a number of bugs, including:
- When browsing notes by a particular tag, like a company, the total number of notes within each context is now calculated on demand. This improves the overall performance of the app.
- A new filter, “Hide items without research”, will hide empty tags from display. This filter is available for several contexts including Companies, Industries and Geographies.
- You can now search for “only notes that have been deleted” in the Compliance App.
- Restored the ability to copy embedded images to the system clipboard.
- Fixed an issue so deleting threaded or inline comments no longer impacts display of other comments. Restoring an earlier version of the note will fully restore its inline comments.
- Deleted Companies will no longer be suggested in “Go To” search results.
- A number of other improvements and fixes.
As usual, please get in touch with any questions about this Bipsync Research Management System RMS release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the platform.