The Bipsync Research Management System RMS is now on release 127. This latest release adds a number of useful improvements to the platform, including:
- The ability to ‘pin’ any field to the filter view makes it easy to quickly isolate items within a Pipeline.
- Items in a pipeline workflow can now be prevented from transitioning between stages if they have not been shared with specified parties.
- The rendering of content inside HTML fields has been improved.
- The two-factor authentication enrolment interface has been redesigned.
- Individual notes can now be printed from the Compliance app.
- The maximum number of active sessions a user can have at one time is now configurable, and defaults to two.