Release 155 of our Bipsync Research Management System RMS is out now, with improvements that include:
- Report deliverables can now be delivered to any email address and include any field values
- Rules condition added for checking documents are shared
- Task interface performance improvements
- API filtering improvements for categories and notes
- New dynamic field type that displays the most recent update or created date on child documents
- Grid column customisation can now be disabled
- Links in HTML fields are now clickable
- Lots of bug fixes
The previous release numbered 154 was a maintenance release containing many bug fixes.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this Bipsync Research Management System RMS release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.