Release 168 of the Bipsync Research Management System is now available. Along with the usual set of improvements and bug fixes we’ve introduced a new UI component which we expect to be well received by clients who make use of hierarchical classifications.
Hierarchal Tag Tokens
Many clients use hierarchical classifications to realise their contextual tags. Because of the tree-like nature of these classifications, sometimes several children will have the same name, for example across asset classes. When this happens it can be difficult to tell them apart when adding your tags via the UI.
This release solves that problem through the visualisation of the lineage of these child tags:
As can be seen in the example above, this addition makes it much easier to differentiate between similarly-named tags.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Search will now consider the contents of HTML and Text fields when finding matches for a query.
- Entry Criteria for Workflow Stages will now ignore disabled checklist values.
- Users are prompted to consider unsaved changes before leaving the Setup app.
- A new API endpoint to undelete categories (e.g. Companies, Industries, Geographies) was added.
- Tags which relate to incomplete records will now be highlighted within the UI.
- The event sync feature now supports “all day” events.
- Fixed an issue which could cause contacts to disappear from view when scrolling through a grid.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Super Admins from deleting labels.
- Fixed an issue which caused inline comments’ anchor lines to be hidden when a note was maximised.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.