Release 175 of the Bipsync Research Management System RMS is now available. This release is notable for adding a new rule action for sending messages to SQS queues and improving Excel spreadsheet syncing, as well as some API improvements and the usual bug fixes.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Added a new rule action which is able to send a payload as a message to an AWS SQS queue.
- The externalIds property of documents can now be contained within webhook/message payloads.
- The “from” part of report emails can now be set to contain the name of the user who requested the report.
- Excel syncing now supports grouped fields.
- Excel syncing is now able to target a company identified by a particular field, e.g. the primary ticker.
- API: Added the ability to query for documents within a date range.
- The number of configurable session timeout options has been extended.
- Fixed an issue where the interactions widget would not appear if it had no content to display.
- Fixed an issue where responsive app styling would sometimes present the mobile device style incorrectly for small screen sizes.
- Fixed an issue relating to the calendar widget showing all-day events sent from Gmail.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this Bipsync Research Management System RMS release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.