Release 175 of the Bipsync Research Management System RMS is now available. This release is notable for adding a new rule action for sending messages to SQS queues and improving Excel spreadsheet syncing, as well as some API improvements and the usual bug fixes.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Added a new rule action which is able to send a payload as a message to an AWS SQS queue.
- The externalIds property of documents can now be contained within webhook/message payloads.
- The “from” part of report emails can now be set to contain the name of the user who requested the report.
- Excel syncing now supports grouped fields.
- Excel syncing is now able to target a company identified by a particular field, e.g. the primary ticker.
- API: Added the ability to query for documents within a date range.
- The number of configurable session timeout options has been extended.
- Fixed an issue where the interactions widget would not appear if it had no content to display.
- Fixed an issue where responsive app styling would sometimes present the mobile device style incorrectly for small screen sizes.
- Fixed an issue relating to the calendar widget showing all-day events sent from Gmail.