Release 176 of the Bipsync Research Management System RMS is now available. This release includes several improvements to our custom widgets, as well as to single-sign-on processes and our API.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Stage entry criteria for workflow pipelines can now be grouped by field.
- The Related Items widget can now display the values of associated fields.
- A user’s location can now be set during single-sign-on provisioning.
- Added a rule condition which passes if a a field has any value.
- A contact’s existing contact details (telephone number, email address, etc.) can now be edited, as well as added and removed.
- API: The parentId property of categories can now be nullified via the ingest endpoint.
- Fixed an issue with the rendering of date fields in custom widgets.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Mail Classifier rules from being disabled.
- Fixed an issue with the identification of inline images within clipped web pages.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this Bipsync Research Management System RMS release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.