Release 178 of the Bipsync Research Management System RMS is now available. This release is an incremental update which improves several features and addresses a few bugs.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- The display of header fields on dashboards can now be made dependant on the values of other fields.
- Expanded the application of read-only workflow pipelines to the omnifield and related items widget.
- The Dashboard editor now displays all fields, regardless of any workflow stage dependencies.
- Improved the visibility of pipeline stage entry error messages.
- Improved the performance of keyword searching.
- Fixed an issue which caused tags applied to files to not be available for selection within rule conditions.
- Fixed an issue which caused the task description field to not immediately appear when tasks are created.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent the note list from being filtered by the value of a date field.
- Fixed an issue which caused tagging interfaces to break when filtering by a location field.
- Fixed an issue which caused some events to not appear on the calendar when filtering by research type.