Release 197 of the Bipsync Research Management System (RMS) is now available. There are a number of useful improvements and bug fixes in this release.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Projects can now be created from product lookup fields if they have been configured to do so.
- Calendar events can now be created from a note via the note toolbar menu. The created event is automatically associated with the note.
- Calendar events can now be filtered by all tags that have been applied to them, regardless of the field that was used to apply the tag.
- It’s now possible to adjust the widths of columns in the note list when in table view mode.
- Improved the display of today’s events when clicking the “Today” button in the calendar widget.
- Improved the memory usage of notes with images that have been pasted into the note editor.
- Fixed an issue causing the note list to not be sortable by custom fields in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue which caused contacts to not appear in search results.
- Fixed an issue which prevented projects from being tagged to categories in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue which occasionally resulted in the incorrect Bloomberg tickers being applied to notes imported via email.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Outlook plugin to save the wrong email when viewing email in a separate window.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this Bipsync Research Management System (RMS) release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.