Release 208 of the Bipsync Research Management System (RMS) is now available, and it’s packed full of improvements and fixes.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Custom widgets are now able to display calendar events.
- List and Group fields now support conditional formatting, where the display can be customized depending on the field’s value.
- The /v1/research API endpoint now allows results to be filtered to include only research items which have been commented upon by a user.
- Custom reports are now able to work with files stored within Amazon S3.
- The speed, reliability, and accuracy of security master imports were improved.
- A note template can now be employed when creating a note from a calendar event.
- The process of adding or removing columns from grids was made more efficient.
- Email addresses and URLs are excluded from spell-checking.
- Inactive users are highlighted with [inactive] when they are listed within lookups.
- The rule which creates tasks can be more discerning over the values that each task inherits from its related note.
- Note fields can be configured to only be displayed for a given team.
- The rule condition which checks values of dates can now inspect a greater range of field types.
- Two Factor Authentication options no longer appear in settings for clients with Single-Sign-On enabled.
- Fixed an issue where Yes/No fields with no set value would be displayed in grids as “No”.
- Fixed issues with filtering by lookup and date fields in grids.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from setting their timezone.
- Fixed an issue that caused some files to not appear in search results.
- Fixed an issue that caused some icons to not appear within grids.
- Fixed an issue that caused HTML markup to appear within grids.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some results from appearing within the web clipper’s tagging interface.
- Fixed an issue with file upload performance.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this release for our RMS, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.