The Bipsync Research Management System RMS has been updated to release 76, with a number of fixes and improvements that include:
- Improvements to the formatting of outlook emails displayed in Bipsync, particularly to bulleted lists.
- Improvements to email tagging. You can now specify what type of tag to use, in the case of multiple tags with the same name. For example, if you have a label, pipeline idea and company all called Pinterest, you can specify exactly which tag to use via [label:Pinterest] or [idea:Pinterest] or [company:Pinterest] etc.
- New backup transfer option: rsync.
- New backup transfer option: your AWS S3 account.
- New backup transfer option: your box.com account.
- Various proactive security updates from our quarterly independent penetration test report.
- To-Do widget now displays all outstanding to-dos when “Show More” is clicked.
If you’re wondering what happened to the release notes for 75, it was an internal security-test release without any published notes. So you’re not missing anything.
As usual, please get in touch if you have any feedback, questions or suggestions.