The Bipsync Research Management System RMS is now on release 146. While we work towards completing a number of exciting features in the coming weeks, in this release we addressed a few bugs and have made improvements to the user interface.
Fixes and Improvements
- In the Compliance app contexts such as Companies, Industries and Geographies are distinctly separate in charts and graphs.
- We’ve added a new API endpoint which allows for the retrieval of notes that have tags that were not recognized by our automated tagging process.
- It takes less time to create new pipeline items.
- Lists of notes and contexts now scroll much more quickly.
- Filtering grids by “grouped stage” now behaves more consistently.
- The API provides useful feedback when presented with dates in an incorrect format.
- Fields that are specific to stages now appear as appropriate when an item is moved through a pipeline.
As usual, please get in touch with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.