Release 211 of the Bipsync Research Management Software (RMS) is now available! This release includes a number of exciting updates and improvements, including enhanced Slack automation, a tabulated Related Projects widget and brand new calculation field.
New Slack Automation Rules
Our latest release includes a new Slack rule action that allows research to be automatically shared to assigned Slack channels under user-determined conditions. Read more here.
Calculation Field & Related Projects Widget
This release also include updates to our RMS to accelerate data retrieval including a new tabulated Related Projects widget that allow users to access a wider breadth of data within a widget on a dashboard, as well as a new Calculation field type that provides real-time calculation of aggregated values. For more information on these updates, read our feature in focus blog here.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- The v2/category/withContent API endpoint now includes the total number of items in the response.
- Grid reports can now be requested from the new grid widget.
- Emails to the “all users” user group can be sent regardless of whether any email address domain restrictions are in place.
- The design of the rule editor was improved.
- Fixed an issue where some data lookup fields could display incorrect data.
- Fixed an issue where files imported from Canoe could have missing file extensions.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused a file to be previewed and not downloaded.
- Fixed an issue which prevented a company’s ISIN property from being displayed in grids.
- Fixed an issue which prevented a company’s name and Bloomberg ticker from being displayed in grids which appear on pipeline dashboards.
- Fixed an issue which caused HTML markup to display for some columns in grids.
- Fixed an issue causing hyperlinks within notes to not open within new tabs when clicked.
- Fixed an issue that prevented contacts from being merged in some situations.
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.