Release 221 of the Bipsync Research Management System (RMS) is now available.
Map Canoe Documents By Tag
Our Canoe integration has proved popular since it was released last year. We’ve continued to refine it since, and in this release you’ll see a much-requested feature: the ability to conditionally map properties on an imported document, based on the tags that document was given in Canoe.
This change allows mappings to be more specific, and as a result, accurate. For example, it’s now possible to create a mapping rule which looks like this:
IF Document Type is equal to “Financials,”
AND Document Tags contains “Audited Financials,”
THEN Tag in Bipsync as Audited “Financial Statement.”
This logic is easily configured using Bipsync’s Setup app, as you can see in the image below.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Our API now supports finding companies via their Legal Entity Identifier (LEI).
- A company’s LEI can be displayed within lookup fields.
- The Client Admin app is now decommissioned. The RMS app’s User Management functionality can be used to administer user accounts.
- A new rule action allows a document to be emailed to the users with whom the document has been shared.
- Comments now have individual URLs to enable direct linking. These are accessible by clicking the text that indicates the time the comment was posted.
- Data lookup fields on dashboards will now update their values automatically as the data which they reference changes.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented the event sharing UI from being accessible.
- Fixed an issue which could cause dashboard sharing settings to be reset after other dashboard settings were changed.
- Fixed an issue which meant that occasionally workflow items could not be created from a lookup field.
- Fixed an issue which prevented text search from matching within PDFs.
- Fixed an issue which caused a spurious “Not Set” option for the grid widget’s pipeline stage filter.
- Fixed an issue which meant that the Private i integration could occasionally become incorrectly unauthenticated.
Please get in touch with us if you’d like to discuss any of these changes in more detail.