The Bipsync Research Management System RMS is now on release 116. This is a minor update with improvements and fixes that include:
- Improvements to Automation Rules
- The ‘Create Task’ rule now associates the new task with the content that caused it to be created. So if a rule is set to assign a task to someone whenever a note is tagged to a company, the task is related to the note and is tagged with that same company.
- A new condition to trigger rules when the value of a ‘Yes/No’ field changes.
- A new configuration option to save a comment immediately when the comment box loses focus, for example when clicking elsewhere in the application.
- The ability to limit the editing of pipelines to only those users who are within a particular user group.
- A fix for users sometimes being signed out unexpectedly.
- Improvements to Compliance Report performance when dealing with large reports.
- A fix for notes sometimes being marked as updated when opened for reading.
- A number of performance improvements.
- Many other fixes and improvements.
As usual, please get in touch with your suggestions and questions.