Release 152 of our Bipsync Research Management System RMS is out now, with improvements that include:
- Bipsync’s contact management and CRM functionality provides the ability to attribute the organization to which a contact is currently employed. This can often change over-time but often the organization of the contact at the time of tagging provides more context than simply their current one. Bipsync can now be configured to support this.
- Email tag aliases are now supported, allowing for complex/custom tagging scenarios by using an email subject line
- Performance improvements for large datasets
- Rules conditions additions
- Large email attachments support
- Chinese character-set support improvements
- Other bug-fixes and small improvements
As usual, please contact us with any questions about this Bipsync Research Management System RMS release, or if you have any feedback or suggestions about the Bipsync platform.