Release 152 of our Bipsync Research Management System RMS is out now, with improvements that include:
- Bipsync’s contact management and CRM functionality provides the ability to attribute the organization to which a contact is currently employed. This can often change over-time but often the organization of the contact at the time of tagging provides more context than simply their current one. Bipsync can now be configured to support this.
- Email tag aliases are now supported, allowing for complex/custom tagging scenarios by using an email subject line
- Performance improvements for large datasets
- Rules conditions additions
- Large email attachments support
- Chinese character-set support improvements
- Other bug-fixes and small improvements